Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Anthropological Thrift Store Finds

Last Saturday I went thrifting with a couple of friends to a few stores that I haven't tried yet here in Washington. I didn't really want to spend too much money on anything that I didn't need which wasn't difficult because I only spotted one awesome thing.

This mug looked very familiar; like one from Urban Outfitters or Anthropologie. I squealed when I found it and happily said, "I don't really need this but I want it!" And for $1.96 it didn't break the bank. It was also my initial which meant I had to have it. 



After a quick Google search of "anthropologie monogram mug" the results produced this and my suspicions were confirmed:

Source

Yay-yeah! They're normally $6 which is still pretty inexpensive but it just proves I have a good eye! :)

I love my little mug but I haven't figured out if I'm going to use it for a flower arrangement or for coffee (I have plenty of coffee mugs though).

And this is really cute, isn't it?

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment