Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Shh! Sneaky Birthday Stuff Going On...

Tomorrow Russ has a ceremony in which he'll receive his first uniform pin and I get to be the one to pin it on his uniform! What an honor it is for me to be able to do something awesome like that. I'm oh-so-proud of him for working so hard to get this warfare pin!


I've also been working today on my secret birthday party stuff...


I wanted a green and black theme for the whole "X-Files" thing so I had to take the festive birthday sign and paint it black.



I think I made a paint mess on purpose. For some reason I really like painting on things I'm not supposed to... like this faux-butcher block 80's counter. It wipes right off but I guess I'm just quirky like that.




SO happy with how cool this came out, he's going to love his X-Files theme party (even if it's just the two of us and family on Skype)!


I've definitely got a few more things to do but so far, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment