Thursday, May 10, 2012

Birthday Dilemma

Russ' birthday is in about ten days and I haven't really made any decisions on what I'm going to get him and how I want to decorate for it. Last year, I surprised him with a decorated dining room in the theme of his favorite game (at the time... it changes all the time), Portal 2. 




This year, I've had two different ideas bouncing around in my brain: Sushi-themed birthday or X-Files birthday!


He loooooves sushi and it would be such a cool idea BUT I have no way to really get the sushi here without him seeing and I would want it to be as fresh as possible.

And then there's The X-Files, which is probably our favorite show in the history of the world, ever. We could get pizza takeout (which is from the episode "Bad Blood" in which a pizza delivery boy drugs people in order to feed on them because he's a vampire... and besides, that's what agents live on when they're in the field, right?). And the cheesecake is from the episode is just because he likes cheesecake instead of birthday cake!

I'm getting him the Area 51 shirt anyway and we've already got the "I Want To Believe" poster.


I think I'm leaning more towards The X-Files theme... what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment