Thursday, May 24, 2012

Frightening

Sometimes things look great in my head an the application gets screwed up. Unfortunately I have to now live with my mistake until I can find something better to do with my lampshade. :(


I took my dingy lampshade (because I took sooo long trying to figure out what I wanted to do with it) and made a template for like a herringbone design.



My thoughts at this moment, "Yeah, it's gonna be cuuute!"


"Well, crap. I guess that's going in the back. No one will know."


"Uh... eww. I better stop because this looks horrible. Maybe if I try to paint a few more..."



"Um. Yeah, fail."


AHHHHH! My eyes! This shade is hideous. The lines are not as straight as I thought, the paint color illuminated is terrible... yeah, turning this shade around until I figure out what to do, yet again. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment