Friday, November 11, 2011

Pinterest Recipe: Fudgy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies

I tried a new recipe while visiting my parent's house that I found on Pinterest that came from Two Tiny Kitchens.  Since my dad is a pretty tough food critic, when he tasted them and loved them, I knew the recipe was a winner.  


Fudgy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies


Ingredients
1/3 cup margarine (or butter), softened
1/2 cup peanut butter
2/3 cup white sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
2 egg
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup chocolate chips (semi-sweet or milk chocolate)
Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C ). Grease a 9×9 inch baking pan.
In a medium bowl, cream together peanut butter and margarine. Gradually blend in the brown sugar, white sugar, eggs, and vanilla; mix until fluffy. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into the peanut butter mixture until well blended.  Fold in chocolate chips.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes in preheated oven, or until the top springs back when touched. Cool, and cut into 16 squares.
I doubled the recipe for a 9 X 13 and it turned out great!  Very yummy and wonderful.  I'm going to probably make these for Russ to take to work on Monday as a belated Veteran's Day treat for his office. 


No comments:

Post a Comment