Wednesday, November 30, 2011

DIY Christmas Cards

Last year around this time I was busting my butt at Walmart as a cashier and being completely miserable.  I'm totally loving the holiday season this time around because 1) I'm not at Walmart, 2) I get to do fun projects and decorate, 3) I'm not at Walmart, and 4) ... Walmart sucks. 


Today I decided to just mess around with some DIY Christmas card ideas I had swirling in my head using the materials I had on hand:


-ribbon
-white cardstock
-stamps
-watercolor paints
-a gold paint pen 


After just playing around I've got about 7 or 8 (I say about because one I might pitch because it's not as perfect as I'd like to to be...).


Here's the fruits of today's labor!... 



I just noticed that this wreath looks like one of those color blindness tests! Haha.









No comments:

Post a Comment