Saturday, November 12, 2011

Bathroom Makeover!

I've been wanting to change around my bathroom for a while.  And it's not that I didn't like the bathroom it was just... I wanted something new to look at.  I was ready for something different.  However, it is always a pain in the butt for me to find any shower curtain that I really like.  It took me forever to find my current one at Walmart after exhausting all the alternatives at Target, Bed, Bath & Beyond, JC Penney... everywhere.   Here's what the bathroom looked like just yesterday morning: 


The floor is hot, huh?

Better view of things from the bathroom in the old apartment... I miss that bathroom!  The floor... the counter... the larger shower!
I found a shower curtain I loved while casually browsing Anna's Linens in Tucson (which I had never even visited before).  It was $25 (which... I'm pretty cheap and that seemed a little pricey for me) but since I knew shower curtains I liked were hard to come by, I had to get it.

And here's what it looks like this evening!


Someone's not camera shy... 


The picture I already owned (found at Ross) and had the perfect colors to coordinate with the shower curtain.  Though... Russ said it looks like they're holding the umbrellas to block urine from hitting them.  Funny.  But still a cute picture... haha. 

Still working on the above picture for a future post... 
Basically my little bathroom switcheroo only cost about $30 ($25 for the curtain and $5 for the brown soap dispenser from Target).  Can't beat it... and it makes me happy whenever I pass the bathroom, turn on the light and glance inside...

No comments:

Post a Comment