Monday, April 16, 2012

Updated Photo Tour

Our apartment is always constantly changing. I'm always changing art or moving and trading out knick knacks. I get bored with my surroundings easily because... I'm always always in them. 

So, I thought I'd give a little updated tour since I haven't done that since we first moved in and I first started this blog... and lots of things have changed. 



Ian's little house with lots of toys on the roof...


Ian does sit on the table sometimes... *shh!* Don't tell Russ.



Yeah, I don't have pretty decorating books like all the design blogs have... I have Psych books and I guess they look okay. Not your typical coffee table reading.





Ta da! That's all, folks.

I was just thinking... if we are to fit into a one bedroom for six months, I've got a few things to get rid of...

No comments:

Post a Comment