Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Have Your Cake And Decorate It Too

My first cake decorating class starts on Saturday morning and I'm really excited. I went down to the shop yesterday to purchase my cake decorating kit ($99! Ahh!). If only I had gone to culinary school I'd already have this over with... 


Here's what I got:


On the left, a pan for doll dresses and clown heads (!). The right, a book cake. Wonder if they'll let me make my book Harry Potter or something awesome?

This tool caddy needs some flair... it's so boring looking.

Among the pile, decapitated clowns and a naked doll body on the bottom left... not too enthused about those two... :/


At first I was thinking, "Wow, that's not much for $100!" until I looked at all the individual prices and... jeez! This cake decorating crap is expensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment