Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Pinterest Recipe: Crescent Pizza Roll-ups

I just realized that I haven't posted since last year!  Well, technically it's been like two or three days but whatever.  And since then, I've started my diet which has me thinking about food and all the food I can't eat right now!  I'm cranky and I'm hungry so this is... yet another... food post.


We've made these quite a few times and they are wonderful.  They're also great because you can make them with all kinds of ingredients and they would be tasty too.  And they're simple and definitely not good for you which means they are so easy to eat.


I've seen these made with a slice of jalapeño, a dab of cream cheese and bacon rolled up (which I'm dying to try!). 


We used garlic butter crescents instead because they've got a great flavor.







No comments:

Post a Comment