Monday, January 9, 2012

Pinning Time on My Hands

I spend a lot of time on the internet.  A. Lot. Of. Time.  And I'm usually just... looking at things.  Looking at things I can't afford or looking at things that I can try to do myself at home. 


Ever looked at Anthropologie's website?  So overpriced it's insane.  I try to look at their site for inspiration but it just comes off as so damn elite that I can't take it.  


Take for example these awesome sheets... $248?!?!






However, I've been pinning a ton of stuff from Urban Outfitters recently:






The last photo reminds me of the picture I took in Williamsburg which I am considering getting printed to frame:



It's great to just browse these websites anyway because it opens you up to finding inspiration around you that you can use to replicate the looks for less.

No comments:

Post a Comment