Monday, October 17, 2011

Pinterest Recipe: Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies

I LOVE Pinterest.  Someone likened it to getting a new magazine every single day and that's true.  There's always something new to look at that leads you to parts of the interwebs you didn't even know existed.  I've found amazing recipes, diy and style ideas... everything is on Pinterest! 


Every once and a while I get the itch to try out a Pinterest recipe.  And luckily, since my husband works in an office where they'll gobble up anything I make, I don't have to be stuck with the yummy-delicious leftovers to tempt me!


So yesterday's recipe I wanted to attempt was Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies from here which was linked on Pinterest. 


All you need... seriously.

Yummy!!
The dough was SO thick that it made it difficult for my mixer to get through it, I thought I was going to have to pull out the bread dough hook!  I can't imagine having to mix it by hand, my right bicep would be huge today!

Other than that, the dough rolled into dough balls quite nicely and baked beautifully.




My husband, Russ, (who is not a cookie person) ate five because he liked them so much. Hopefully they'll be a hit today and I'll be rewarded with an empty container when Russ gets home.  I really have fun baking things for people to enjoy.  And I can vouch that these cookies were really tasty, I had a couple against my diet but they were worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment