Yesterday I did the finishing touches on my less-than-$10 painted curtains which were inspired by these I found on Pinterest. I've got a few pictures of the process.
|Folded the sheet in half and cut it (after ironing the crease for a better cut).|
|Measuring the hem and placing the heat-n-bond in the seam.|
|Measured out 10 stripes, 8" wide and taped them off.|
|I abandoned the roller because it didn't coat as well as my little sponge brush. About two coats on each stripe.|
Annnd TA DA!
I'm so pleased with the way they turned out! You can only tell they're painted if you actually go up and touch them. But, I doubt anyone will be doing that so they'll just hang there and look amazing!