Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Odds and Ends

Yesterday at Walmart I purchased a cat grass kit for $3 as a treat for Ian.  Supposedly I'll have grass in a few days sprouting for him to snack on. 

Looks like Ian on the front!

It was a pretty simple process: poke holes in the bottom of the container, attempt to cover the seeds.  There were SO many seeds and not enough soil so I did my best.


A little over 1/4 cup water and the soil was moistened.  Hopefully the grass will grow... if it doesn't, I guess I wasted only $3.  In the meantime, I'll just stare at my early Christmas present and dream about treats yet to be made. :) 


My beautiful and powerful vibrant red Kitchenaid mixer.  I've only used it twice now (I'm on this super-strict diet that cuts out basically anything fun to eat).  But I'm hoping after the Navy's fitness tests are over within the next week, that I can make things and get rid of them by giving them to my husband to take into his shop.  They hate that. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment