Monday, January 7, 2013

12 of 2012

It's been a crazy year. It's been a year full of travel, weirdness, and changes for my entire family.

So here it is, the simplest way to break down and review the year: the twelve photos of 2012!

1.) January- we visited Richmond, Virginia for the first time. 


2.) February- we celebrated our second Valentine's Day as a married couple in which I surprised him with tickets to a wrestling event in April.


3.) March- I flew to Arizona for a family visit.


4.) April- I took my first cake decorating class!


5.) May- Russ' X-Files themed birthday party.


6.) June- 2nd Anniversary. 


7.) July- Summer Road Trip to DC, Savannah, and Charleston.


8.) August- Enjoying kitten time.


9.) September- Labor Day in DC.


10.) October- Neptune Festival/Sand Sculpting in Virginia Beach.


11.) November- Moving on outta here!


12.) December- The Road Trip from Hell Driving to Washington!


What an eventful year, it almost wears me out just looking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment