Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Turquoisey Moody Bedroom Mood Board


I've already been dreaming of my new bedroom decor... I can't wait to get new bedding!  And surprise! I've picked gray again. I don't know why I just love the moodiness of gray. And it's a pretty tame and peaceful color for the bedroom.

One thing I really wanted to do in the new bedroom was not have to buy a ton of new things. I've got plenty of wonderful pieces that I knew I could repurpose in a new way in the new house. 


1.) Already owned turquoise mirror
2.) Ikea wall lamps (for more space) ($20 each)
3.) floating nightstand from here, great space saver!
4.) Ikea curtains, really cheap ($20)
5.) Already owned starburst mirror
6.) Target Gray Threshold quilt with shams ($110)
7.) Beach poster from allposters.com ($39)
10.) Already owned Target candleholders
11.) DIY lacquer lookalike box
12.) Ikea dresser ($100)
13.) Already owned DIY streaky art 
14.) Already owned Target turquoise vase
15.) Already owned Target Buddha figurine 
16.) Color pallet from Design Seeds

So I can complete this look for under $300, not bad!... Stay tuned in the coming weeks for my attempt to bring this board to life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment