Monday, November 19, 2012

Fleischmann's Bread Review

I've never made bread before... I don't know, I guess it's because I always felt so intimidated by the process... Also, I don't have a bread pan and never remember to buy one because (and now we're back to the beginning) I've never made bread before.

So, when I saw the commercial for this new product by Fleischmann's which promised to be simple, ready in less than an hour, and I didn't have to knead it; I knew I just had to try it.

via breadworld.com

Our commissary only had the multi-grain (which the mere word made Russ gag) and white, so I decided to try out the Country White. 

It seriously was as simple as the commercial made it out to be.

Waited for the water and yeast to react...


Added the mix and made it into a crude loaf...


Tucked the bread in to bed rise...


Put him into a greased 9 x 13 pan...


And baked for the allotted time.


My conclusion: It wasn't just simple, it was delicious! I highly recommend this kit for easy bread-baking (which is what we always want, especially around holiday season!). And to top it off, Fleischmann's included a $1.00 off coupon with the packaging (which makes my grand total for this bread .79 cents because of how cheap it was at the commissary). I highly recommend trying this bread-baking kit out!

No comments:

Post a Comment