Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Balcony/Patio Mood Board

Happily, I can report that we have our apartment choices narrowed down... finally! What a chore. What a terrible, abominable chore it has been to weave through review after review, floor plan after floor plan. I feel dizzy just thinking about it. 

The search is OVER!

And, since I know wherever I end up will have a balcony or patio, I thought it would be super fun to come up with an outdoor space for once!

Enter: my balcony/patio mood board!




1.) Target Wicker Rocker (Mom loves to rock and now she'll be able to in comfort and style on my balcony).
2.) Faux plant from Target (maybe I'll try to grow something real... maybe?).
3.) Target outdoor lights.
4.) More wicker Target chairs (on clearance since it's out of season!).
5.) World Market
6.) World Market
7.) Ikea
8.) Target Wine Cork Coasters

Of course, I doubt I'll be able to fit all of this on a little apartment balcony but it was fun to dream up something different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment