Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Your Apartment Isn't Perfect Vol. 2

Welcome to another addition of: Your Apartment Isn't Perfect! Here's a few lovely pictures to make you feel better about your own home/apartment!


This crumbling light fixture I found when I tried to change the bulb on the overhead fan in the kitchen. Um, is this a fire hazard???!!! And... I'm not paying for that. 


I found my apartment's version of a time capsule when I glanced at the back wall of underneath the sink and discovered this horrendous wallpaper. And also, water marks. 



And finally, a glance inside my toilet. I know, I know... eww. But seriously... uh, this screw has been flushed a bazillion times and it comes swimming back to us. I am also NOT getting it out. No. What's in the toilet must stay there, if you know what I mean.


No comments:

Post a Comment