Friday, July 6, 2012

Shopping Find: Target and TJ Maxx/Homegoods

I've always wanted magnetic words to play around with on the fridge. But, Mom always hated clutter on the fridge so... now I have my own fridge and I can put whatever I want to on it! Yeeah!


At Target they have had a lot of kitchy things like you'd find at ModCloth or Plasticland so I picked up these geeky magnets because Russ and I are both geeks (though, in different ways) and I thought they'd be fun to mess around with. 



My mom is about the cringe when she sees the next photo....


So far, this is my favorite phrase courtesy of Russ. It makes me laugh about every time I see it. 


And after lovingly eyeing this cake plate for a few months now, I finally bit the bullet and laid down the $12.99 for it (yes, I am so cheap that that is biting the bullet). 

Woo hoo, gorgeous! TJ Maxx/Homegoods had a few more, maybe I'll gradually add to my collection. Who knows, this could be in my bakery window someday?

No comments:

Post a Comment