Monday, December 5, 2011

My Weekend

I had meant to post but my weekend was pretty busy.  On Saturday we had a board game night at one of Russ' co-worker's house so I was busy making a full batch of Ande's Mint Brownies and knockoff Chili's Chili Queso Dip (both found on Pinterest!).  Both of which were a hit and we had a great time.


Sunday we braved Christmas shopping and shopping for nice apparel for the command Christmas party this week.  I picked up these awesome shoes at Payless...




And I'm not a shoe person but these. are. gorgeous.  I'm normally a converse sneaker person but I'm not taking these off at the party.  I don't care if they kill my feet.  Okay, maybe I do.  I hope they don't. :(


I also got around to adding a few more ornaments to our tree...


Russ' early Christmas present from my parents. 

Dwight! 


And Ian got around to snuggling under the tree like a present... 



Instead of sugarplums, I wonder if he's dreaming of catnip?


Or these goofy and hilarious cat toys we bought him for Christmas?



1 comment:

  1. happy start to the holidays...

    Jeremy [Retro-Zombie]
    Visit The Madness:
    IZOMBIE

    ReplyDelete