Saturday, May 31, 2014

Living Room Mood Board

Every time I go to Fred Meyer I see this adorable gray sectional and I've wanted it so badly.  I've sat on it briefly and it's just so comfortable but also stylish as well. I can totally see Russ hanging out on it and playing video games together. It usually hovers around $899-799 (and one time last holiday season it went down to $699) but I don't have a reason to buy it now- don't have the money or space. So, I guess it'll just have to live in my goofy little mood board that I worked up.

It's nothing fancy, just for fun. 


1.) Sectional: Ashley Furniture
2.) Coffee Table: Overstock
3.) Rug: World Market
4.) Decorative Boxes: Target
5.) Floor Lamp: Overstock
6.) Aviation Art: Z Gallerie
7.) Curtains: Target
8.) Hemnes Storage Shelf: Ikea

Happy Weekend, everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment