Monday, May 19, 2014

Care Package #3

Since I was too dim to realize that the last package I sent should have been his birthday box, I made this one as his birthday box instead. 

I just used scrapbook paper glued to the flaps and some other scrapbooking supplies to decorate. I used a silver Sharpie to draw the stars and other little personal messages. I taped down the 'happy birthday' letter stickers because they could easily fall off if the package is handled so badly as they usually are. I put an envelope on the side so I could place a few pictures and a little handwritten letter inside. 


Inside the box:

-Nestle water flavoring- iced tea
-Little Bites Blueberry Muffins
-Snyder's Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzels
-Chocolate granola bars
-Microwavable tortilla stuffers with tortillas
-Honey Bunches of Oats Granola 
-Pudding Snack Pack
-Milano Cookies
-Extra gum
-Different types of gummies
-Nutella dipping snacks 
-Cliff bars (white chocolate macadamia nut- the best kind)
-New boot socks
-Some fake mustaches
-Silly Putty

But his big birthday/deployment's over surprise is this: The XBOX One. I've been saving for it a little at a time since he left and I'm about 1/4 of the way saved for it (about $10 every week or so).

Source

Today is his birthday: Happy Birthday Russ! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment