Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday High 5

1.) I got to celebrate Cinco de Mayo with the only Navy wife friend I'll ever have- I haven't seen her in months so it was fun to catch up.

2.) We picked up the truck!

3.) We started painting the inside of the truck! We used primer especially for aluminum and then we're using a semi-gloss or eggshell to go over that. Everything is getting painted white for a clean, bright look. It's time consuming but it's really starting to look like "ours" now. :D


4.) The Veronica Mars movie came out this week and I bought it yesterday. 


5.) I found this adorable lucky cat for the truck dashboard that'll hopefully draw in the customers! (In the Japanese culture they believe the maneki-neko, or lucky cat, will bring in customers with the left paw raised and wealth and luck with the right paw raised... I need to find one with both paws up! It also depends on what color the figurine is... definitely need a gold one for wealth and prosperity.)


And here's the rest of my collection that she gets to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment