Here's what the truck started off looking like when we first adopted her:
Then we had to take her in to get the electrical and plumbing redone, replace the window, add racks, and a new jump seat.
We painted the cabinets and walls and used rubber molding with some strong adhesive along the back of the sink and where the counters met the walls.
I didn't get a picture of it but we also replaced the old driver's seat cover (that was embroidered with frogs...) for a black seat cover with houndstooth. There's a few more things to add in here (more storage for boxes and paper products, our equipment, a generator) so I'll be updating as we go. So many exciting changes!