Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Contact Me

For a while now my medicine cabinet has been bugging me. I'm pretty sure that our bedroom and bathroom belonged to a young girl because of this on the door:


Eww.

I've contemplated painting the inside or something easier like contact paper. I could never come across any cool contact paper- it was always the same standard fare at Walmart, Target, or Fred Meyer and I wanted something pretty and stylish.

Enter: TJ Maxx. And I found some pretty contact paper which were two rolls for $5.99. 


Much improved! I'm so glad I don't have to see that disgusting lipstick smudge (there were other, duller ones as well as if the girl had a marathon kissing sesh with the door). 


I had a tiny bubble under the paper so I just quickly poked it with a pin to get the air out. 



You can barely tell that I punctured the paper, huh?


Here's a little sneak peek of what I've been working on that I hope to share by Thursday or Friday (depending on how tired I am after this work week). It's coming out beautifully and I'm so excited to share!

2 comments:

  1. Eww why would someone kiss the door like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good question! And what did they put on their lips that would make it so I couldn't even scrub it off?!

      Delete