Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Shopping Finds

Sorry I disappeared for a while!  It's not for lack of things to blog about... but, I've been doing more things than blogging about them.


Here's a few things I've found that I loooove:



Found at Target for $9... the downside: I found a white version of this same buddha on clearance for $2.98.  I should've waited.



TJ Maxx/ Homegoods for $12.99.  I'm not quite sure where I'm going to put it but I just loved the texture and look of this adorable box.  I couldn't pass it up for such a good price too.


And my projects:  This wooden box which is the exact same box I bought at Michael's for $4.99 was found at my nearest thrift store for $1.49 PLUS a military discount.  Awesome!

And yeah... clearly I'm going through a box phase. 


Target Valentine's clearance pile for 70% off!  Once I paint this baby and do something with that horribly perky flower matting, it'll be awesome.


So yeah, that's what's been going on around here.  I'll be back tomorrow with some artwork I've been working on. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment