Friday, February 10, 2012

Completed Hallway Art

Last night I made a new recipe that included cookie dough, Oreos, and brownie mix and I feel like I have a sugar hangover.  I'll blog about it sometime this weekend, but when did dessert recipes start to get so overwhelming and included multiple desserts into one bar/brownie/cookie concoction?  It's just getting to be too much.  And the funny thing is, I didn't even add the ice cream to the top that the recipe suggested!  That's just ridiculous, right?!  Just the thought makes my stomach turn.

So, I've realized it's been a while since I updated my new hallway art configuration so... here goes!

When I last left off, the placement on the floor was looking like this:


After a while I figured that on the wall, I needed to switch the gray frames and the anchor so it didn't interfere with the corner near the bathroom. 


I gathered some prospective, framable materials and used tape to stick them to the frames to see what I liked the best. They're images from my Psych magazines and artwork my grandma gifted me.


A few switcheroos and I decided on these...





I think the last two are my favorite.  The Escher drawing looks really awesome in the gray frame and I finally got to use my peacock and chair picture! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment