Thursday, October 31, 2013

Introducing... Our Tasty Treats!

This week has been a big week for us. It's the week that I finally got to upload our beautiful pictures of our delicious products for Bake My Day. You can view our Facebook page with some pictures here, but I'm going to post some of my favorite shots here anyway. 

Technically, they're all my favorite shots because everything came out so lovely. My brother did an amazing job and I'm so grateful and thankful that he worked so hard on this.  


Chocolate Whoopie Pies

Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies

Snickerdoodles, S'mores, Java Chocolate Chip, and Peanut Butter

Nutella Brownies... look at how beautifully textured they look in the photo.


Red Velvet Brownies with White Chocolate Buttercream Frosting

An assortment of truffles: Oreo, Nutella, Cookie Butter, and Cookie Dough. 


Patti Cakes (or Chess Cake)

Cookie Dough Brownie Bars

Derby Pie (but, we have to change the name because that's trademarked...)

Scotch Bars (name subject to change because they're not butterscotch and not made with scotch so...??)

Whoopie Pies: Chocolate with Marshmallow, Red Velvet, Vanilla with Nutella Buttercream, and Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese







Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment