Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Falling

Since I have a loooooong time spanning in front of me until Russ gets home, I'm going to try and keep busy like I did last time he was away. 




I like keeping busy because 1) it makes time go faster and 2) it gives me something interesting to write to Russ about while he's gone. I'm sure it's better than:

Dear Russ, 
Today I worked. That's it. Life is boring without you. 
Love, Ashley 

So, I'll keep you updated on my progress with this list. I think one of my favorite Fall things is going to be Zombie Paintball Hayride. It's a hayride on a farm in Snohomish that takes you around a zombie infested farm and you get to shoot "live" zombies with paintball guns. It's going to be amazing... though, wouldn't that job kinda suck? 

No comments:

Post a Comment