Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Carded

I've been busy this morning designing our business cards from VistaPrint.com. I got 500 business cards on matte paper with front and back color print for $30. If you've got some business cards to print, their prices are pretty good and after I placed my order, I got an offer for 500 more cards for only an additional $9. 




I'm extremely pleased with how they came out! I think my favorite is the front with the green stripes- it really pops and looks amazingly adorable.

Speaking of amazingly adorable, look at all the bakery things we've collected in the past few months. We're trying to get ready for our photo shoot for all of our products that's going to be for our website. My brother will be behind the camera and he's a great photographer with some great ideas for how he wants the pictures to look. We just need to hit up some thrift or antique stores and maybe a fabric store or two for some more props. 

We've found our items at Snohomish antique stores, World Market (square plate, forks, cup and saucer, mint canister), Target (multi-layer white metal stand), and Homegoods (ribbon cake stand). It's strange that even though we've bought most things apart, we were really able to bring together our vision because everything coordinates so perfectly. 




This is going to be an awesome photo shoot! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment