Monday, August 6, 2012

Difficult Week

This past week has been difficult. 


Not the most difficult week ever but our lives are definitely changing. Russ started school this past week and he has class from 4pm-12am which only leaves the morning to see him. Annnnd he only has the morning to study so that means even though he's home, I don't see him too much. 


And this kitten. Zelda is still not 100% better and she's been living in the bathroom until she is. I can't handle the mess. I have to handle the mess and her meds all on my own which drives home the fact that in a few months, I'm going to have to do a lot alone. 


Everything alone. And yes, it's what I signed up for. We knew there would be deployments and he's in the Navy so, duh, he'd have to be on a ship. Knowing that doesn't make it easier. 


Oh well, gotta trudge along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment