Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Out and About Browsing

But before our segment, here's some adorable pictures of my babies.





I think this last picture would be adorable framed on my gallery wall that I plan to have in my house someday. Such a sweet Ian...


And now... here's some awesome things I've seen around shopping lately.


I would have loved to have gotten this really unique candle holder that looked like a suspension bridge, loved it! From what I've been seeing of the apartments and homes in Washington, I would have a fireplace and how great would this have looked on a mantle!



For some reason I thought this lamp was really cool and interesting. I guess because all my lamps I have in my house are either black, white, or brushed nickel. 


This blue box was at Ross for $8 and reminded me of my white box I found in the clearance section at TJ Maxx. It was actually a pretty huge box for how cheap it was. 


I thought this elephant statue was really adorable.


Bonsai! And not just a bonsai but  a flowery bonsai, so cute! I'd really like to have one in my home someday.


And is this some kind of trend now, huge and over-sized fruit? Just weird. 


I thought these owl plate were so fun and adorable!


And... I didn't buy anything, haha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment