Monday, June 18, 2012

When I Go To The Thrift Store

You may remember the first time I wrote about when I go to the thrift store here and how I never seem to find anything of consequence. Well, yeah that seems to happen a lot. I tried out a new Goodwill that opened a while back and rather than finding anything awesome, I was met with the following. 


(Oh and in the parking lot I also had the misfortune of finding another white hair on my head. I'm 25 and I've got a reoccurring couple of white hairs that keep sprouting. Wonderful. Not the kind of thrift store find I was hoping on stumbling upon.) 


There was a lot of weird things I found but only took three pictures of the truly bizarre things that I needed to keep for future laughs. I could have taken a picture of the champagne flute from a 1996 prom that was filled with a purple, wick-less candle but I didn't think it was very visually interesting. 


There seemed to be a large, large selection of Buddha/monk figurines for some reason...



Who wouldn't want a corn husk figure made in the likeness of Don Quixote? 


I call this "raise the roof." 


Once again, no thrifting luck for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment