Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Favorite Shots

Here's just a few of my favorite shots from the wedding...



This one makes me laugh because I have no idea what was going on to make me produce such a face.



I love these shots of Russ. He looks very thoughtful (and probably thinking, "How long until I'm not the center of attention?") and the colors are amazing.




Here's a shot of one of our wedding favors in the bottom right of the picture. We ordered those boxes online and filled them with 3-4 mini derby pies and tied them with ribbon and a monogram sticker. They turned out so beautifully (we DID stay up until after 3 am to make them too! Looooong night). 


And of course I've got a few more favorite pictures but they include some family and I don't know if they'd be comfortable being featured on the blog.

I can't believe it's been two years since this already! 

No comments:

Post a Comment