Tuesday, June 26, 2012

2nd Anniversary

Today is our two year anniversary. I can't believe it's already been two years! I've never really shared much of our wedding so here's some of the details. 


Let me set it up for you... Arizona... June... outdoor wedding. Yeah, it was a scorcher. :) Despite that fact, the wedding was gorgeous. 


My mom, maid of honor, and I went early in the morning and set up the table decor. We had worked tirelessly for weeks on deciding what would look incredible. And the colors! The colors together with the setting and crisp, white table linens looked amazing.




Every table had a damask table square that I sewed, a black covered book (I think most of them were Harry Potter or Jane Austen books), red topiary, a red candle holder from Kirkland's, and a picture frame. The one below is my family's table with a picture of my 4 year old self in black and white. 


And this is Russ' family's table with a younger picture of him. So adorable. 


We kept the arch simple and it was my Mom's idea to put the rose picks in every chair bow's knot. I think it looked awesome and very unexpected. 


Our table just had a damask runner, a Jane Austen love quote, painted letters, red candle holders, and a topiary. I wish I had a picture of all the red candle holders lit up in the evening, they were truly gorgeous. 


And the cake. So lovely, so gorgeous, so perfect. 


I decorated the guestbook with photobooth pictures that Russ and I have taken and the pen came from Hobby Lobby. The candle holder is actually a painted pencil cup from Marshall's.


This is a photo I took of the bouquets that arrived from fiftyflowers.com. They were amazing! If you're trying to do flowers on a budget, I highly recommend them. They came perfectly packaged and hydrated (we lived in the desert and they held up extremely well!). My bouquet was the one on the far left and the bridesmaids had a red and white rose mixture. 





My lovely bouquet pin from QVC, I believe. 
I'll be back later on to post a few of my favorite pictures from the wedding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment