Saturday, March 16, 2013

Out And About Browsing

It's been a while since we went out shopping together, hasn't it? There are so many places to go here that I always find something beautiful that I want. I have to unfortunately restrain myself (and my wallet loves me for it) but at the same time... isn't it good to not accumulate a ton of stuff? 

These sweet votives at Marshall's were only $2.99 each. Think of how pretty those would be with a votive lit in them with the light going through the designs. 


At Hobby Lobby I saw this interesting chest of drawers that looked like stacked books. Way out of my price range but aren't they cool? 


At Ross I found this lovely skyline picture (I'm a sucker for skylines and building art).



I fell in love with this mirror/clock combination for only $20.


Over at Home Goods there was a cute lamp that I thought would look cute in our bedroom. There was only one though, sadly, so I left it there. 


I love anything with a Union Jack on it and this ottoman was super cute. 





I could totally envision these beautifully minty canisters from World Market on the countertop of my white cabinet and white subway tiled dream kitchen...


I checked out this store called Wight's that I had never been in. They had some cute stuff but some things were way out of my price range. I thought this key lamp was pretty cool though.


And these handles were keys for $10. I would have loved to have gotten them for the Ikea unfinished night stands but I would have spent over $60! That's more than it cost for the actual furniture... so... no. 



Isn't this door great? I think it was over $100 but a girl can dream, can't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment