Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Valentine

For me, Valentine's Day has never been a really big deal. I think I only really cared about it in high school when it was basically a competition between girls about who got the biggest balloons, teddy bears, and bouquets. But, I never did receive anything and couldn't remotely compete with all that. It was always fun to be behind some girl on the bus with the windows down (and they would be in February in Arizona) as we are sailing down the freeway with her Valentine's balloons attacking everyone. 

I think it's important to treat every day like it's Valentine's Day and I always try and make sure that Russ knows how much he's appreciated and loved. One of my favorite things to do is to leave him a love note pretty much every morning so he can start his day knowing how much I love him. 

On Valentine's Day in 2006 Russ and I had our first kiss and the rest is history...



Have a great day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment