Thursday, February 6, 2014

Sweet Rewards

Sometimes I get an urge to go somewhere. I think to myself, "Yes! I definitely want to hit up Target/World Market/Ross/Homegoods/Marshall's, etc. today." Sometimes it pays off, sometimes it doesn't. On this particular occasion I was being called to World Market and my shopping urge was richly rewarded.

This. So cute, so perfect for our bakery, right?! It was only $14.99 and I had a 15% coupon email because I had joined the email list. 

We could hang this in the truck (with velcro to secure it!) as is or put a piece of scrapbook paper or fabric behind the glass to change it up. I'm smitten. 


And so was Ian. Well, probably not smitten but especially curious as to what I was doing while snapping this photo. He loves to photobomb, so annoying. 



No comments:

Post a Comment