Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy Pyromania Day

Happy 4th, everyone! 

I'm just stopping by to do a little photo dump of our Def Leppard & KISS concert last Friday the 27th in Ridgefield, WA. It's near Portland so we left when we thought it was early enough at around 2:30pm. What was supposed to be a 2 hour and 45 minute drive took FIVE hours with traffic. It was horrendous. Seriously horrendous. We barely made it there when Def Leppard started playing their set. 



I was really impressed with Def Leppard's show. I know a lot of their songs and I'm not a huge fan or anything but it was really entertaining and they sounded great. 


Then KISS played their set and this was the second time I've seen them. They always put on an explosive show. 







We got home close to 4 am! It was a long, tiring night but we had a lot of fun (with the exception of some annoying people near us- a linebacker of a woman shoving me out of my seating area and some kids standing on seats in front of us- how rude). 

Have a safe and happy holiday weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment